Change font sizeIncrease sizeDecrease sizeRevert styles to default
Health Link Worker

jenny hare web resOur Health Link Worker, Jenny Hare, can support you to find services and activities to support your health and wellbeing.  She can support you if you are registered at the following GP surgeries:

Upperthorpe Medical Centre

Crookes Valley Medical Centre

Harold Street Medical Centre

Walkley House Medical Centre


Jenny can support you to access a range of things that can help you to:

  • Get more physically active
  • Eat more healthily
  • Improve your mood and help you feel more positive
  • Find work or training
  • Ensure you are getting any benefits that you are eligible for
  • Meet new people and make friends

How it works

You can ask your GP to refer you into the service - ask them to refer you to the Social Prescribing Service.  Or you can refer yourself using this form.

What to expect

Jenny will contact you to arrange a conversation to discuss what types of support would benefit you.  With your consent she will make suggestions and/or refer you to other services that may benefit your health, wellbeing and lifestyle.  You will be offered support tailored to your own situation and Jenny will keep in touch with you to check your progress.

To contact Jenny, call 0114 270 2040 ext 210 or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it